What we do
Vision and Mission
Social and human welfare programs on various social sectors such as poverty, education, health, human rights, and environmental awareness
We Trust a world in which all children can Safford a quality education that enables them to reach their full potential and contribute to their community, country and the world.
• To act as coordinator, facilitator to the government on behalf of national/international personnel, organizations, foundations and trust aspiring to work in the social factor.
• To implement effective programs as well as conduct efficient Monitoring and Evaluation of the programs
• To conduct National/ International NGO meetings, seminars, conference.
• To inform different nations NGO and private organizations, specialist and other persons about the real social problems of the country and request their help in solving it.
• Establishing counseling and information center about social service programs.
• Focus programmes on the grass level root in the field of poor health and sanitation facilities, traditional education system and shortage of clean and safe drinking water and are environment change and effect
• To facilitate information system between local Nepalese NGOs and International NGOs/donors.
Fund raising Treks :